This is a blog for all craftsters.

This is a blog for all craftsters. Here you will find lot's of tips and free patterns, to help you create your own lovely little friends. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

maandag 14 januari 2013

Hello fellow craftsters,

My name is Sheila,

About a year and a half ago I saw a picture of a cute crocheted stuffed animal on a colleagues computer. I totally loved it and started wondering if I could make such an animal for my daughter too... I got a little book, a hookery needle and some yarn, and gave it a go. Although it turned out fairly nice it wasn't all that pretty haha ;) But I persisted and went on to make more cute little animals, after all my daughter loved them anyway. And now I can even write my own patterns, that way I started making lovely Lalaloopsy-like dolls myself... (which my friends and family actually fight for haha)

So in this blog you will find tips and tricks about making these lovely dolls xxx



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten